Stress Gold - for High Stress Situations in Cats
Stress Gold - for High Stress Situations in Cats
Reduces anxiety in stressful situations by relaxing the nervous system
Stress Gold works quickly when your pet needs it:
- Noises like thunderstorms or fireworks
- Changes, such as a new pet or person in the home
- Trips to the veterinarian
- Stressful routine changes
Order Stress Gold today and transform the way your cat deals with stress.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee
- 1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
What is Stress Gold?
Stress Gold is a quick-acting, non-addictive formula designed for cats. This herbal combination naturally supports the central nervous system in times of nervous tension or heightened states of emotion.
The primary ingredients in this formula act directly on the brain to produce a natural and safe sedative effect. The result is reduced nerve tension, subdued restlessness and a decreased tendency to hyperactivity or excitability. The class of herbal sedatives used in this formula are safe and will not cause stomach upset. Other types of natural sedatives can be described as narcotic in nature and usually contain high levels of alkaloids. Our ingredients do not contain high alkaloid levels.
Stress Gold will help your pet feel pleasantly relaxed and possibly sleepy.
What is Stress Gold Used For?
Stress Gold acts quickly on the nervous system so your pet can feel more relaxed at times when they might otherwise experience sudden anxiety, agitation or even aggression. Use Stress Gold before or after a known stressful situation to restore calmness.
Many behaviors can be observed with an animal is under stress.
A pet may appear nervous or agitated to the point of displaying fear (panic), pacing or showing aggression. If the animal is unable to calm down, there may be an increase in heart and breath rate. Stress can be expressed by urinating, biting or incessant meowing.
In some cases, stress can be induced by a medication, but in most cases it is due to something in the animal's environment:
- Travel, boarding, moving
- Loud noises like thunder, yelling, children or fireworks
- Change in pet owner, even temporary
- New people in the home or someone's absence
- Home renovations
Some cats may cease urinating under stress, while others are soothed by surrounding themselves with their own scent and will urinate in odd places or outside the litter box.
Physical stress is another type of stress, usually caused by pain or discomfort of an injury or inflammation, such as arthritis. By treating the cause of the health issue, the discomfort will hopefully abate and with it, the feelings of stress. For physical discomfort, we highly recommend using Comfort Gold, Pet Wellbeing's natural pain reliever.
A note from our veterinarian...
Like people, our pets have individual histories, perceptions and personalities. It is important to notice and respond to your pet individually. It may be hard to undersand why a certain event is stressful or it may be obvious. Either way, it is helpful to have Stress Gold on hand if your cat is prone to stress or a stressful event is about to take place. Take comfort that there is a safe and natural product you can provide when it is needed. For your pet's peace of mind and your own.
The amount of Stress Gold required is individual. In other words, the dosage needed by one pet may be different from the amount another pet needs. Some pets respond dramatically to nervines ("NER-veens" = herbs that have an effect on the nervous system) and others need more before there is an effect. Notice how your pet responds for 30-40 minutes after administering Stress Gold. You may need to repeat the dose and this can be done safely, up to 4 doses per day.
Stress Gold can be used for hyperactivity and trouble relaxing at night when everyone in the home is trying to sleep. Insomnia or night stalking may be a clue that something is wrong. Some causes of insomnia are:
- Conditions like pain (example: from arthritis)
- Chronic itchiness due to allergies or fleas
- Frequent need to urinate (may be a kidney or bladder problem)
- Old age
Insomnia is usually a symptom of something else, rather than a condition in itself. Treating the cause of insomnia is the primary focus but Stress Gold can provide relief while the condition exists.
If your cat is experiencing regular anxiety of any kind or requires support with long-standing behavioral problems, I recommend using Calming Care as a daily supplement. Calming Care takes effect gently, over time, for supporting sustained calm moods. It is not sedating.
Does it Come With a Guarantee?
Yes! Stress Gold comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why Choose Stress Gold for Your Cat?
- Certified organic: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown herbs.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for indentification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of Stress Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- GMP Facility: Nationally recognized quality control procedures are meticulously monitored. Our customers are protected because we ensure that the highest standards of manufacturing are strictly adhered to.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in the United States.
Who Makes Stress Gold?
Stress Gold is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
How to Administer Stress Gold
Administer product orally as needed, up to four times daily. Give one drop for every 2lb (1kg) of body weight.
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favourite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
Shake well before use.
Notice how your pet responds for 30-40 minutes after administering Stress Gold. You may need to repeat the dose and this can be done safely, up to 4 doses per day.
We know animals may be finicky! Stress Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Use With Caution
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Use with caution in conjunction with nervous system depressants. Do not use prior to anesthesia. Use caution with cardiac and kidney conditions or if using steroids.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Stress Gold is Formulated With:
- Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora): Well documented as a nerve tonic in European and Native American traditional herbal medicine, new discoveries are showing Skullcaps's high antioxidant value. A mild herbal sedative, Skullcap is also used for pain and to relax smooth muscle.
- Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis): There is extensive documentation written about the sedative properties of Valerian root and its affect on the central nervous system for mental stress and as a non-addictive, herbal tranquilizer.
- Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis): Among other actions, Lemon Balm possesses mildly sedating properties. Gently uplifting to the spirits, it has been used in times of shock and stress, nervous excitability and restlessness. It is a common ingredient for treating anxiety and for reactions to vaccinations.
- Passion Flower herb (Passiflora incarnata): This exotic looking herb's key action is "general relaxant". Specifically, its activity in the central nervous system has mild sedative and minor pain-relieving qualities. It has had success used for a restless and over-active mind and to normalize an overly rapid heartbeat.
- Hops strobiles (Humulus lupulus): The constituents in Hops work on the nervous system for a longer period of time than most other nervines. Nervines are a classification of medicinal herbs that exert an action directly on the nervous system. Similar to other nervines, Hops also reduce nervousness, sedate and relax the (smooth) muscles. Hops are supportive to the urinary system for animals exhibiting symptoms of stress in the urinary tract (dribbling or peeing when stressed).
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): One of Licorice's many properties is as an adaptogen, meaning that it can assist the body to adapt to stress through its action on the adrenal glands. Licorice also provides a natural, sweet, pleasant flavor.
- Fresh Wild Oat seed (Avena fatua): As a nerve restorative, Wild Oat seeds gently assist the body in times of nervous exhaustion or nervous debility. The nutrients in Wild Oat seeds are particularly restorative to nerve cells.
- Chamomile flower (Matricaria chamomilla): Used traditionally as a mild sedative, Chamomile can be particularly useful for hyperactivity, excitability and digestive upset.
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale): A small amount of Ginger is added to this formula for animals that experience nausea or digestive (bowel related) symptoms as a result of stress. Ginger also stimulates digestive secretions and can help to keep the appetite normal and healthy.
...427mg per ml (20 drops / ml)
All herbs are 100% certified organic.
- Deionized water
- Natural bacon flavor
- Vegetable glycerin
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.