Thyroid Support Gold - Thyroid Maintenance for Cats
Thyroid Support Gold - Thyroid Maintenance for Cats
Helps support and maintain thyroid health
- Underlying healthy function of the thyroid gland
- Normal metabolic rate which affects energy, weight, appetite, and thirst
- Regular, smooth coat
- Heart function
- Normal sleep patterns and calm temperament
Order Thyroid Support Gold today for a natural approach to supporting your cat's thyroid health
- Five-Star Experience or it's FREE
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 4-month supply for most cats
- 4 oz (118 ml) coming soon!
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
Thyroid issues are common with middle-aged and older felines. Support for the thyroid may help maintain:
- Normal appetite and weight
- Normal thirst (water intake)
- Normal urine output
- Healthy coat quality
- Calm moods and normal temperament
Note: Always consult your veterinarian if you suspect your cat has an overactive thyroid.
What is Thyroid Support Gold?
Thyroid Support Gold is a natural supplement designed to provide gentle support to the feline thyroid gland. The principal herbs in this formula specifically address hormonal health of the thyroid gland. The adjunct herbs support other parts of the body that can be affected by thyroid hormones including heart and nervous system (including activity levels and sleep). It also contains naturally occurring vitamin C (from Amla) that provides support for the thyroid gland as well as the immune system.
What is Thyroid Support Gold used for?
Our holistic veterinarians created the ideal balance of complementary botanical ingredients to help maintain longterm, normal function of the thyroid gland. Specifically, Thyroid Support Gold works to sustain the normal equilibrium of metabolism. When the metabolism is affected by the thyroid hormones, it influences appetite, thirst, body weight, coat quality, and much more.
The action of thyroid hormones also indirectly affect the heart rate and force of the heartbeat. The nervous system is affected which can lead to restlessness and overactivity. Thyroid Support Gold has been formulated to support a feline's entire body as it relates to thyroid function. Herbs for healthy function of the heart muscle, heart rate, and a normally calm temperament are part of what makes Thyroid Support Gold a comprehensive and effective formula.
Normal thyroid hormone levels and a healthy metabolic rate can significantly contribute to the comfort and wellness of your cat for a better quality of life.
The action of Thyroid Support Gold is effective yet works gently. Supporting your cat's hormone levels requires a long-term outlook. Please expect that natural supplements for supporting normal thyroid function are going to work gradually over several weeks before you can expect evidence of the results.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Thyroid Support Gold comes with a Five-Star Experience or it's FREE guarantee.
Why choose Thyroid Support Gold for your feline?
- Certified organic and selectively imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and selectively imported herbs. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of Thyroid Support Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our Five-Star Experience or it's FREE guarantee.
Who makes Thyroid Support Gold?
Thyroid Support Gold is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honoured, traditional uses of herbs integrated with the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Thyroid Support Gold twice daily:
- Under 30 lbs: Give one drop per 2 lbs (1 kg) of body weight
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favourite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
- Do not use with hypothyroidism (low thyroid function).
- Do not use with drugs prescribed to treat hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid function).
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Thyroid Support Gold is Formulated With:
- Bugleweed herb (Lycopus virginicus): Bugleweed is extensively used in herbal medicine to maintain thyroid function. Its action is considered “amphoteric,” meaning it has the ability to support a balance of normal thyroid hormone levels.
- Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis): Lemon Balm has been shown to help maintain a normal range of thyroid hormones and overall thyroid function. Additionally, it is an herb that supports a more relaxed nervous system.
- Rehmannia root (Rehmannia glutinosa): An overactive thyroid condition is characterized in Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM) as "Yin Deficiency." "Yin tonic" herbs such as Rehmannia root support Yin Deficient conditions and also make the formula more appropriate for longterm administration.
- Bupleurum root (Bupleurum spp.): Similar to Rehmannia, Bupleurum root provides tonic qualities for Yin Deficiency.
- Motherwort herb (Leonurus cardiaca): Motherwort is used for its dual action upon both the heart and the nervous system. It contributes to a general feeling of calmness and can also help to maintain restful sleep.
- Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora): Supportive to the nervous system and maintaining regular, calm temperament and restful sleep, Skullcap is also considered useful for maintaining healthy blood pressure.
- Heal All fruit spike (Prunella vulgaris): Also called Self Heal, this small herb is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for conditions of Yin Deficiency and commonly used for gently supporting the thyroid.
- Amalaki (Amla) fruit (Phyllanthus officinalis): The fruit of this Asian tree contributes high levels of naturally occurring vitamin C, necessary for healthy thyroid function.
... 467 mg per ml
All herbs are certified organic or selectively imported.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural flavouring, vegetable glycerin.