Urinary Gold - for Cat Urinary Tract Health
Urinary Gold - for Cat Urinary Tract Health
Supports normal and comfortable flow of urine
- Promotes healthy immune response in the urinary tract
- Supports normal frequency of urination
- Soothes delicate tissues of the urinary system and promotes normal tone
Order Urinary Gold today and help your cat maintain comfort and health of their urinary tract
- Five-Star Experience or it's FREE
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 4-month supply for most cats
- 4 oz (118 ml) is an 8-month supply for most cats
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
What is Urinary Gold?
Urinary Gold is a vet-formulated blend of nine herbal ingredients designed to support feline urinary tract health including:
- Comfortable urination
- Normal tone of the delicate tissues of the urinary system
- Normal immunity against bacteria ascending into the bladder
What is Urinary Gold used for?
Urinary Gold helps maintain regular, healthy flow of urine through the urinary system including kidneys and bladder. It supports normal and comfortable urination, normal frequency, healthy immunity in the urethra and bladder, and healthy tone of delicate tissues of the urinary system.
A note from our veterinarian:
If you suspect that your cat may have an obstruction or total blockage of urine (urethral obstruction), seek veterinary advice immediately. Urethral obstruction is an acute, life-threatening condition. As well as making frequent attempts to urinate, your pet will show signs of distress including:
- Visibly painful urination and/or prolonged urination
- Frequent urination, inability to hold urine, dribbling
- Excessive licking of the urinary opening
- Bloody, cloudy or potent odor of urine
- Increased thirst
- Vomiting or lethargy
Ensure your cat is drinking plenty of fresh water every day. Be sure to also research changes to the diet that may be beneficial for maintaining urinary tract health.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Urinary Gold comes with a Five-Star Experience or it's FREE guarantee.
Why choose Urinary Gold for your feline friend?
- Certified Organic and Ethically Wild-Harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure optimal potency of the extract.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Urinary Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our Five-Star Experience or it's FREE guarantee.
Who makes Urinary Gold?
Urinary Gold is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, integrated with the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Urinary Gold twice daily:
- Under 13.6 kg (30 lbs): Give one drop per 1 kg (2.2 lbs) of body weight
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Please note: For use beyond two months, reduce daily amount by half.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use if animal has kidney disease.
- Do not use with blood thinners or in conjunction with antibiotics.
- Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Urinary Gold is Formulated With:
- Stoneroot root (Collinsonia canadensis) : Stoneroot soothes the mucous membranes of the urinary tract and helps to keep a healthy environment within the bladder and kidneys. Its traditional use for astringing tissues of the genitourinary system makes this herb as useful today as it has been in the past.
- Hydrangea root (Hydrangea arborescens): Softening and soothing to the urinary tract, Hydrangea root also helps to support the body's immunity in the kidneys and bladder.
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis): Considered one of the most useful herbal "demulcents," Marshmallow's high mucilage content soothes mucous membranes that line the urinary tract. This supports comfort during urination.
- Dandelion leaf (Taraxacum officinale): Dandelion leaves are a rich source of potassium which can assist with normal fluid balance, and their bitter quality stimulates digestive secretions. Dandelion root is also commonly used, but for urinary issues the leaves are considered to provide more therapeutic value.
- Yarrow aerial parts (Achillea millefolium): Yarrow is an excellent herbal astringent (tones the tissues), supports immunity, and generally cleanses and supports the entire urinary system.
- Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium): Oregon Grape is a North American plant that is high in berberine. It is one of the most useful plant constituents to support the body's natural immunity.
- Echinacea root, flower and seed (Echinacea purpurea): Used commonly for its benefits on the immune system, Echinacea has a specific affinity for immunity of the urinary tract.
- Goldenrod aerial parts (Solidago spp.): Used to help relax muscular contractions of the urinary tract.
- Horsetail aerial parts Equisetum spp.): This herb helps maintain normal fluid balance in the body and is considered a specific for all aspects of the urinary system.
- Hops strobiles (Humulus lupulus): Added specifically for muscular spasms of the urinary tract, Hops also provides a slight element of calming relaxation to the nervous system.
... 483 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural flavouring, vegetable glycerin.